[LMB] MCF: I GOT IN!!

Kaufman-Young, Shelley E. skaufman at sonnenschein.com
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:43:21 -0400

Bo  Johansson
> Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 2:11 PM

	I'M IN THE ANTHOLOGY!!

> On Monday, August 16, 2004 6:12 PM [GMT+1 (or +2)],
> Kaufman-Young, Shelley E. wrote:
> >
> > [...] Please post where I can find the anthology collection
> > so I can read your story? [...]
>
> See http://www.maygog.com/maygog/competition.html
>
> // Bo Johansson
> --
> Skywrites
Many thanks for the link, Bo.  I'll keep an eye on it...blink...second
thought maybe both eyes would be a good idea.
Take care
Shelley in Fairfax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected
by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any
attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete
this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

SONNENSCHEIN NATH & ROSENTHAL LLP
Visit us on the web at http://www.sonnenschein.com