[LMB] OT: MCF (literally) request for prayers & good thoughts

Nancy L. Barber nlbarber at alum.emory.edu
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:27:24 -0400

At 10:32 PM -0700 8/15/04, Azalais Malfoy wrote:
>My beloved 14 year old cat, Tissriel, who has been with me since
>she was seven months old and who is adored by everyone who
>knows her, even hardened Dog People, has to have surgery on
>Wednesday for bad teeth.

All possible good will to Tissriel, certainly.  Here's
hoping the biopsy and blood tests prove negative.

One of my cats is recuperating from surgery at
the moment--he ate that which he should not have,
and now has a nice long incision where they cut open
his stomach 10 days ago.  But Fish is young and
strong (and not too bright), and is doing well.

    Nancy Barber