[LMB] All true wealth

Nick Pilon npilon at gmail.com
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 23:16:24 -0300

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:43:03 -0400, B. Ross Ashley
<brashley46 at rogers.com> wrote:
> > Oh, and also I can't access any of my old
> > e-mail files, including my Worldcon schedule recently received.  We
> > shall have words, when next he cycles through with his laundry.)
> If he were going to do that, he should have done it when he could stick around to help you with it, ne? Personally, I love the products of the Mozilla project, but I'm using the Firefox browser and Thunderbird for email and newsgroups (including Baen's Bar and sff.net).

Hm. He really should have poked around more. I'm almost certain
Mozilla's got an outlook migration tool that would've dumped all your
mail into the new program. I'm 100% certain Thunderbird can.

I'd offer to do an end-run around the whole mail program mess and set
Lois up with a gmail invite, but I ran out a few weeks ago and they
don't seem to be handing out any more right now. (And I'm guessing
they won't until they finish the next round of features)

Anyone else find it amusing that this discussion wound up in a thread
about the "biological wealth" quote?

--
-Nick Pilon