[LMB] remind me

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:15:59 -0500

OK, somewhere in recent archives somebody posted info on time/place for
listees' SIG meeting at Worldcon.  Can you re-post?  I can't find it
again, sigh.

Trying to make up my master schedule.  Which contains not just panels,
but business and other meals, mandatory parties, Hugo rehearsal &
ceremony, and more items people are trying to stuff in.  Trying
desperately not to promise to be in two places at once.  Which I have
done, in the past, oops.

I dimly recall it as being at 3 PM Saturday, at which point I may still
be stuck in autographing, we'll see.  I'll drop in if I can.

After everyone gets there and these things are decided, make sure
someone comes up and tells me about the main listee room parties
rooms/days/times.  And make sure I get them written down.

Ta, Lois.