[LMB] Cliches, and their antitheses, was TV SF OT:

CatMtn at aol.com CatMtn at aol.com
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 16:46:47 EDT

Pete writes:

I admit  I didn't watch "Ally McBeal" at all, but from the few times I saw a
scene  or two, what legs?  She had all the sex appeal of a ten year old boy
(and the shape of one, too).

M:

I didn't watch it either, just channel-surfed through it a few times.   I
didn't say I thought _her_ legs were good (whether I do or don't, I wouldn't  say
so after the arguments on list about such), I said "no matter how good her
legs were" with "her" being a hypothetical woman going to court as an  attorney
in a miniskirt.

Mary