[LMB] [ListBiz] an observation

Louann Miller lqmiller at ev1.net
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 09:52:49 -0500

At 09:36 PM 8/20/2004 -0400, Elizabeth Holden wrote:
>Astrological mayhem explains a lot.  I really had had
>a week from hell and I'm glad it's over.  (And thanks
>to all of you for helping me through it with ideas and
>conversation to distract me from the slings and arrows
>of RL.)

No, I know what mine is. And it means that I am, once again, not pregnant.
Not a tragedy but a goram annoyance.

On the bright side, we semi-officially moved into the new rooms this
weekend. Moving the altar to the media god (er, home theater) and furniture
into the new living room seems like a good milestone.

Louann