[LMB] Re: Benign OT:

Nicholas Rosen ndrosen at erols.com
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 15:42:37 -0400

--__--__--
Mary wrote:

M> Personally, I'm glad Malfoy had the funds to spend on
M> Tissriel.  It  would be very hard to watch a beloved friend
M> die because you couldn't afford a  doctor, whether the
M> friend had fur or not.

Mary

--__--__--

Ziviya wrote:

YA> I agree with sara, this wasn't a good time to mention this.
YA>
YA> I don't particularly like furry animals, they make me sneeze,
YA> but when a pets -in a good home- are generally treated like
YA> members of the family.  When they are ill, the two-foot members
YA> of the family worry, and pay for their medical bills.  Or can't pay
YA> and grieve for the dearly departed pet.

YA> ziviya

I'm sorry.  I was going to tell Azalais that she grasped the wrong
end of the stick, but when two neutral parties criticize what I
wrote, my writing is at fault.

I apologize.  I did not mean to offend anyone, and regret that I have
done so.

I'm glad that Tissriel is OK, and if I find myself in San Francisco,
and Azalais joins in a MiniLoisCon, I'll be glad to present her a
catnip toy for her furry friend.

I am NOT against people spending money on their four-legged
friends.  I used to be best friends with a beagle, and I've had
cats as well.  I wish that every cat in the world had as good a
friend, with as much capacity to provide necessary medical care,
as Azalais.

Regards,
Nicholas Rosen