[LMB] OT: Vlad Taltos

Mervi.Hamalainen at uta.fi Mervi.Hamalainen at uta.fi
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 15:09:42 +0300

From: "JMW JMW" <lady_isabeau at msn.com>
>I _liked_ him when he was all
>wise-cracking and suave and devil-may-care.  I felt the same way about
>Cawti--when she got all socially active she lost my interest; I liked the
>tough-as-nails lady assassin much better.

Maybe I can then reveal that I feel much the same. And I started to read them
two years ago. Maybe there just are so many angsty characters around that it
was a nice change. Sure, there are some devil-may-care characters but they
aren't so well written.

Then again if they wouldn't change they wouldn't be so well written and maybe
I wouldn't have liked them so much... I just can't win. :)

Mervi