[LMB] Commercials was "House Training" [OT:]

ginnilee p berger ginni.berger at juno.com
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 15:07:49 -0500

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 10:53:14 -0700 "Wenrich, William A"
<wawenri at sandia.gov> writes:
> Paula Lieberman writes:
>
> <I sent email complaining to Clorox about their "Mama keeps the
> house
> fresh
> with the magic of Clorox" ad campaign a year or two ago.>
>
> What about the Kay Jewelry commercials that imply you need to bribe
> woman
> (with diamonds of course) for each kiss.
>
> William A. Wenrich
> "What did you do to the cat? It looks half-dead." --Schrodinger's
> wife
> --

I've never understood the allure of diamonds myself- give me opals
anytime. ;-) The amount of time jewelers have spent convincing the world
that they *must* have a diamond is amazing. I don't feel that they have
enough sparkle and look half dead, kind of like your sig line. Now,
opals- they have glitter, color and life. I love the play of light as you
move it and see all the different shades. Gee, that must be why I own
about 15 of 'em.

Ginnilee
Lady Lavender of Teal