[LMB] The Worst Thing, was: viceroy, was suggestion(?)

Jim Fox-Davis firedrake at earthlink.net
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:49:31 -0700

Point taken.  I suppose the floating gas bags would make lousy viceroys
(then again, aren't most politicians gas bags?). If not native-born, then,
how about from among the original colonists?  Though, given Barrayar's
political ossification, perhaps the Council of Counts wouldn't be too keen
on giving them that sort of representation.

Jim