[LMB] Cookbook

Paula Lieberman paal at gis.net
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 14:18:51 -0400

pdf form is something I find Excessively Annoying.   It's easierto deal with
a physical book than have to download a steenkeen pdf and then try to print
the thing out.... and often less expensive, too.

The chef last night pointed out that his cookbook is trade paperback and
that its a more friendly, affordable physical item for cooking with and
splattering with food than an expensive coffee table hardcover.