[LMB] OT: An Excercise in Comparative Religion

Peter Newman pnewman at gci.net
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 00:23:54 -0800

>  "James M. BRYANT, G4CLF" <jbryant at lunainternet.net>

> James - who occasional finds slugs on his kitchen floor
> (and even more occasionally treads on one, barefoot, in
> the dark). Only the Good Lord knows how they get in (and
> He would not tell tales on a friend - or a on slug) but
> I would give malt whisky to be rid of them

James, not only will getting them drunk be a waste
of fine whiskey but since they were, presumably,
sober when they found their way in they'll never find
their way out drunk.

I suspect salt, predators, or both, would be better
at getting rid of the slugs. Unless of course you
meant 'I will pay people in whiskey to get rid of the
slugs for me.' I'm sure you get lots of volunteers for
that.