[LMB] Cool, in fact cold, link of the day: Arctic political campaigns OT:

B. Ross Ashley redlion at sff.net
Thu Dec 1 23:02:36 GMT 2005

Great Ghu, he's right ... the Pole is not necessarily in western Arctic, it's over half in Nunavut! Ms Blondin might be poaching votes if she campaigned there. Maps of riding boundaries: http://atlas.gc.ca/site/english/maps/reference/elections/election2004

--
B. Ross Ashley
www.livejournal.com/users/brashley46/