[LMB] OT: Cool, in fact cold, link of the day: Arctic Politica Campaigns

Victoria L'Ecuyer vlecuyer at ksu.edu
Fri Dec 2 03:30:04 GMT 2005

Bruce Perry wrote:

There is another North Pole.  It's not near geographic or magnetic ones
though.  It's in Alaska (not far from Fairbanks).  [snip]

Me:
A couple of weeks ago I and my bowling buddies had a waitress who was from there. She had been an elf one year and quit the post when she caught (the married) Santa kissing another elf (who wasn't Mrs. "Claus" in disguise). Apparently, there was quite the scandal.

It sounded like a typical small town to me.

Victoria