[LMB] Re: OT: calling all librarians

Erin horsybird at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 04:45:28 GMT 2005

>>Erin's comments about librarians being lazy is very hurtful and, I'm
afraid, uninformed.

I was referring specifically to the librarians of "my local library," not
every librarian in existence.  I know many fine, non-lazy librarians!
However, my local branch has the surliest, most unhelpful bunch I've ever
yet met, and I had thought I had designated them a little more clearly;
sorry!  By "the librarians," I meant *the* librarians, i.e. the ones in the
library I had referenced earlier-- not "librarians in general," but I can
see why it came out sounding generic.