[LMB] Winter reading

Tora K. Smulders-Srinivasan tora.smulders at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 11:45:42 GMT 2005

On 12/9/05, rizwana z <riz_lists at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>  Congrats on surviving the snow!!  We hardly get any snow here in Manchester (UK)
>  and if we do it doesn't settle. >
>  Im new.

Hello Riz!  And welcome to the list!

I'm in Newcastle upon Tyne, so a near neighbor as far as this list
goes, I believe!

We've gotten snow here already -- but it was just a few flakes that
fell during the day while I was at work and were gone by the time I
went outside to go home!!

It was pretty to watch out the window though!

-Tora, reading Heyer at the moment, but going to start _The Player of
Games_ by Iain M. Banks as soon as she's done with it -- it was lent
to my husband by one of his postdocs, and Tom liked it, so I'm going
to try it.  :-)