[LMB] RE:Winter Reading

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 9 22:43:18 GMT 2005

Hi, Riz. We get snow around here, I'm just not in an area that's used to
getting 6 inches in 4 hours.
And with the roads full of people trying to drive home from work, the
snowplows couldn't clear the streets properly. Things got plowed last night
and driving today is much better.
I've been through your part of the world several years ago. My sister's
married to a guy from Yorkshire, and several years ago she tlkled our
parents and I into going with them to spend Christmas in England with her
in-laws. We ended up in a rental cottage in north Wales(the Bentley's don't
have room for seven guests for a week, or we would have been in Yorkshire) I
flew into Manchester airport and my sister&brother-in-law picked me up on
their way across country and we had a pretty fun week visiting and doing
tourist type things
Kevin K