[LMB] Winter Reading

cinnamon Rhoades cinnabun1322 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 04:31:08 GMT 2005

Hey Riz, I am right there with you, I joined a
mere...what...two months ago? I forget now. But I have
been reading her books for awhile.

Well I can't say much about snow, we almost never get
snow here in Dallas, Tx but we did get ice so I got to
miss a few days of school. One becuse I was sick and
the next because of the ice. As reading pleasures go,
I was reading Dean Koontz's Lightning which I really
like.

-Cinnamon who is being drowned in essays assigned today.