[LMB] reading recommendations for kids

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 15:44:40 GMT 2005

On 13/12/05, Miriam Krause <mok4747 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Seeing a recent post signed by Harimad reminded me that "The Blue Sword" by
> Robin McKinley is absolutely wonderful. I think at age 10 or however old I was I
> found it a little slow going to begin with, but it was totally worth sticking with it.

Also "The Hero and the Crown" from the same setting but IIRC some
centuries earlier (I might have got them confused).

I don't care what anyone says, I still have a bit of a crush on Harry
Crewe (who's a *girl* before anybody wonders if I've been in the
closet...it's short for "Angharad" which is still pretty cute but she
hates it :-).

...and Aerin is a gorgeous red-head...need I say more?
--
Phil