[LMB] Re: piece of trivia about Narnia film [OT:]

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 18:16:40 GMT 2005

On 15/12/05, Susan Fox <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Andrew Barton shares carefully-researched data about the relative ages
> of the characters in the Narnia series... thank you very much for that.
>  So it looks as if they accomplish production in an expeditious but
> practical time-frame, it should all work out Just Fine.
> Unlike the Potter movies.  Whew doggies!  If they had made 14-year-olds
> like that when I was the same age, I would not have spent so much time
> dating older boys.

OTOH, some of the younger girls in our Church Youth Group, which
starts at age 10, are already deceptively gorgeous.

We had one young visitor who had all the boys' heads spinning, young
gentlemen though they are (almost unanimously :-), and they weren't
made to feel any better when they discovered that the reason she was
acting so childishly was because she was actually only 11, rather than
the 16 she appeared...ouch!
--
Phil