[LMB] A Civil Campaign ... the Dinner Party

Steve Headstream headstream at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 15 19:03:01 GMT 2005

I finished ACC again last night for at least the 8th time based on the residual bookmarks; it may be my general favorite, if only because I get to spend time with almost all of the (non-Dendarii) series characters to a greater or lesser degree.  The dinner party is a don't-read-late-at-night-cause-the-laughing-wakes-up-my-wife scene.  This may have been done before, but I joined the list well after ACC:  I've tried to reconstruct the seating arrangements based on (text-ev?), and I would appreciate any feedback the list might have.
          Mark
Kareen        Ivan
Vorthys       Martya
Enrique       Tatya
Profesora     Rene
Delia           Kou
Drou           Olivia
Duv             Dono
Ekaterin       Alys
Illyan
         Miles
I put this together to help me visualize the conversations and movements.
--Steve
Denver