[LMB] Re: Tixie Not Quite Late, Part the Second

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Fri Dec 16 17:28:03 GMT 2005

On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 07:16:10PM -0800, Jean Lamb wrote:
> Our second vic-er, birthday person is our very own Scott Raun. Though
> somewhat quieter than the Other Scott (Mangos, sailing ships, etc), Scott
> Raun is definitely a valuable member of this list in his own right. May
> your birthday be sweet, filled with friends and books, and joyous. Also,
> may you get real birthday gifts and none of that combination garbage (my
> poor brother, born on the 20th--well, let's just say that when we were all
> much younger, combination was all us kids could afford).

Yesterday we to see _The Legend of Zorro_, today we're going out to
lunch at Red Lobster, and planning on seeing _HP and the Goblet of
Fire_ this evening.  Busy coupld of days!

I am getting a combination birthday/Christmas present from my darling
wife - but I already know what it is, and it's something I'd wished
for!

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org