[LMB] RE: OT: Kevin and Kell

Mon Dec 19 22:24:34 GMT 2005

Bill Holbrook is the author/artist!

Alison

Alison M. Hendon
Youth Selection Team Leader
Brooklyn Public Library
a.hendon at brooklynpubliclibrary.org
(718) 230-2744
-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Davis [mailto:firedrake at earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 5:16 PM
To: Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold.
Subject: Re: [LMB] RE: OT: Kevin and Kell

I just found this message on "Lindisfarne's Blog" at http://
www.harelink.biz/serendipity/

Sunday, December 18. 2005
TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

I received this message, whose IP address shows it apparently coming
from the other side of the portal. It's from somebody named Bill
Holbrook (whom I've never heard of!), but it seemed important so I
thought I should pass it along.

"I deeply apologize for the current situation, coming during such a
crucial point in the storyline. The "K&K" server has completely
crashed, and the company responsible refuses to acknowledge that
there's even a problem.

In frustration we're moving everything to Hare Link hosting which is
where it should have been a long time ago. There we'll finally have a
reliable server, but that'll take a few days.

In the meantime webmaster Gary McClellan has set up an alternate site
to view the strip at http://herdthinners.pvxhost.com/. Please spread
the word about it to all "K&K" fans that you know."

Just thought you'd like to know -- I was missing it, too.

Jim Davis
(who hosts another site on Hare-Link -- http://www.argentlupus.com --
for combat archery supplies)