[LMB] Re: Lois-Bujold Digest, Vol 7, Issue 19

Jo'Asia joasia at fandom.art.pl
Thu Dec 29 21:44:24 GMT 2005

My comconsole brought me this letter from Erin:

>>> Oh good- another way to hook my customers... Mass markets are easier
>>> to push than trade paperbacks and hard covers.

E> True, true!  Wish somebody'd tell Baen that, as regards _Miles Errant_ !

BTW, is Miles Errant really so hard to find? It took Amazon about two
months to get one (not for me, for a friend who did not cath the
single volumes before they got OOP).

Jo'Asia

--
 __.-=-.  -< Joanna Slupek >----------------------< http://esensja.pl/ >-