[LMB] Anyone noticed the lack of marital fights?

Azalais Malfoy tiamat at tsoft.com
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 09:40:41 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005, J Selin wrote:

> One complaint I have with Lois's work is that the steady
> relationships have been too calm.  We've seen only one or two real
> fights (Aral & Cordelia's seems more like a spat to me).  All other
> contentious issues have been settled calmly.  Bah.

Do all married people have to have 'fights'?  I know they all
have disagreements, but...

My father and mother had terrible fights.  My father and
stepmother don't; they are both strong personalities but my
stepmother is sufficiently verbally skilled to manage not to let
a disagreement turn into a fight.

YMMV.

~malfoy :)