[LMB] OT: Home Ec

ginnilee p berger ginni.berger at juno.com
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:50:20 -0500

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 01:24:56 -0500 "Paula Lieberman" <paal at gis.net>
writes:
> [...]

Well, if you cook 'em twice, they're a little more edible, but that still
doesn't mean I consider them to be edible. I'm the only one out of 6 kids
who *doesn't* like 'em.

I don't like beets, either, so I'm with you there.  Mom likes to eat
those pickled with marinaded mushrooms, artichoke hearts, olives and
lettuce, with salad dressing. Each comes in their own bottle, of course.

I'd say ammunition. Just think of how hard you could it a Cetagandan Ghem
Lord with a beet or rutabaga out of a missile launcher. ;-P I'd hate to
be the target in that case!

Ginnilee
Lady Lavender of Teal