[LMB] OT: Good Thoughts wanted

Susan Profit tinne at eskimo.com
Wed, 25 May 2005 12:03:50 -0700 (PDT)

FOr those who have been reading my LJ, I am job hunting between temp
gigs.

One of those jobs looks very very much up my alley. It is only 7
blocks from my house, and although swing shift I do have a bike for
those late night rides home. It also has medical/dental/vision
benefits and pays $12 an hour on top of the benefits.

They are asking for 3 months experience with documents I have many
more than that. But if anyone has any spare good thoughts, prayers or
what have you to lend toward me getting this job, I would appreciate
it.

Susan in Kent