[LMB] OT: The 7 habits of Highly Effective Pirates

Countryboy countryboy66 at mchsi.com
Sat Nov 12 02:18:52 GMT 2005

The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates

1)  Pillage then burn.

8)  Mockery and derision have their place.  Usually, it's on the far side of
the airlock.

9)  Never turn your back on an enemy.

12)  A soft answer turneth away wrath.  Once wrath is looking the other way,
shoot it in the head.

13)  Do unto others.

16)  Your name is in the mouth of others: be sure it has teeth.

27)  Don't be afraid to be the first to resort to violence.

29)  The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy.  No more.  No less

30)  A little trust goes a long way.  The less you use, the further you'll
go.

37)  There is no 'overkill'.  There is only 'Open fire' and 'I need to
reload'.

This was culled from Schlock Mercenaries.  I do believe a number of them
could be called the 7 habits of highly effective mercenaries.  Especially 8,
9, 16, 27, 30, and 37.  I really like 37.

Countryboy - who is starting to get a little discouraged finding someone to
talk to.  My eclectic blend of TV shows makes it difficult for me to find a
discussion group.