[LMB] Newbie Questions (Was: HH chapter 10) OT:

Elizabeth McCoy arcangel at io.com
Wed Apr 5 22:51:06 BST 2006

At 7:34 PM -0400 4/4/06, Greg Hennessy wrote:
>> Another version is "AKICOLJ" -- All Knowledge Is Contained On LiveJournal.
>
>Reading livejournal will quickly disabuse a person of that notion. :)

Just because it's knowledge doesn't mean it's _accurate_ knowledge.
Misinformation is contained on LJ too!

And SMUT!

At 4:32 PM -0400 4/5/06, Marna Nightingale wrote:
>It's the "can you please tell me three important thematic elements in Henry V" crowd who are at risk of getting something which discusses at length the importance of Romeo's reactions to Iago's treachery to the French.

...That makes me want to find that community and ask the question just to
read _that_ answer.

It sounds even better than one I gave the would-be satanist who emailed
me looking for information on the topic...
--
--Beth, arcangel at io.com / archangel at sjgames.com  In Nomine Line Editor
http://www.io.com/~arcangel/