[LMB] HH chapter 10

Kalina Varbanova kikibug13 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 15:48:35 BST 2006

On 4/6/06, Elizabeth Holden <azurite at rogers.com> wrote:

> You might have heard it; that doesn't mean it's true. It might just mean
> that a lot of people died before they were five years old and a
> life-expectancy of 40 is therefore the average. It might be based on a very
> tiny sampling of evidence. (One graveyard, for example.) I'd want to see the
> evidence before I believed it.

I agree. That is why I explicitly stated that I _think I had heard_ it, not
explored into the issue and found evidence. :) I agree that data is very
unreliable and may be just plain wrong (hm. don't know why I got a Caz
flashback - some evidently convincing evidence may be misleading even,
sometimes :) )

At least I'm finding it so, researching the Lusignan family.

Good luck with the research!
Kalina
--
You have two hands. One to help yourself and one to help others.