[LMB] taking the omnibus

Lisa Spurrier lisa.spurrier at virgin.net
Thu Apr 6 22:30:50 BST 2006

That's tricky, because to me, Memory goes "with" Mirror Dance much more than
it does with the books that follow, and I presume that's already packaged
with something else.  Then Komarr and Civil Campaign (and really Winterfair
Gifts as an appendix) for Miles-and-Ekaterin works, and Falling Free and
Diplomatic Immunity sort of go together thanks to the Quaddies.

Lisa S