[LMB] Re: OT: must sing, must dance, must brag

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Fri Apr 7 03:09:16 BST 2006

First--Mike, my husband is playing Pops in a local production of _Kiss Me
Kate_ (bushy gray-white beard, "Pops' like build, gee imagine him being a
stage flunkie who's been around since Cole Porter was a pup).

Second--Cathy's comedy team has been selected to appear in a game show on
VH-1 (they actually came in second in the Los Angeles competition, but were
picked to fill out the list because after all, they are members of a comedy
team and tended to perform while answering most of the questions correctly).

(me, just got another rejection for a story...but oh well).

Jean Lamb, tlambs1138 at charter.net
"Research is hard. Torturing heroes is fun."--Mary Jo Putney