[LMB] (chat) TSK galleys

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Fri Apr 7 22:27:12 BST 2006

So...

    The galleys for _The Sharing Knife part 1: Beguilement_ arrived this
morning.  I now know what I'll be doing for the rest of this fine spring
weekend...

    Yes, spring has arrived in Minneapolis, rather abruptly, mid-week.
The spring peepers in the s/w/a/m/p wetland park where I take my walks
fired up suddenly Wednesday, when Monday there had still been ice on the
water.

    The galleys are very clean, so far.  The peepers are very, er, ardent.

    Ta, L.