[LMB] The Corpse Bride, Mirrormask

cinnamon Rhoades cinnabun1322 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 05:17:30 BST 2006

<lbujold at myinfmail.com> wrote:
> > _Mirrormask_ worked much better for me on the
second viewing, not
only
> > because I had the subtitles switched on and could
finally find out
what
> > people were actually saying.  (It was in native
British.)

>I can only assume that this meant that the sound was
in some other
>language, because everybody knows that "British" is
comprehensible
>throughout the known galaxy if spoken slowly and
clearly enough :-)

I haven't seen Mirrormask so I'm not quite sure what
the dialect that is spoken is like but at times with
some of my English friends I have a hard time
understanding if they talk real fast. Corpse Bride on
the other hand I would agree with Lois it was really
cute and I have seen it twice. It's a fun family
movie. Hope you all like it :-)

-Cinnamon