[LMB] OT: Ebisu was (Wine And Diabetes And Misery)

Patricia A. Swan zafaran at sff.net
Mon Apr 10 06:03:50 BST 2006

At 09:50 PM 4/9/2006, D Echelbarger wrote:
>Alfred Kelgarries wrote:
>>No grok Ebisu? A drink, place...?
>
>http://www.ebisusushi.com/
>
>Robert Parks' favorite hangout.  Killer sushi, and I mean that
>in the good sense!  :)
>
>Diane E

I get the funniest looks sometimes when the topic here in North
Carolina turns to sushi (there are some places that serve it
semi-locally--one of them's 70 miles away, but since folks here
have to go there to hit places like Best Buy, Sam's Club, etc.
it's basically in the neighborhood of where they're going), and
I tell them to make a note that if they ever get to SF that they
*have* to go by Ebisu and get sushi.  That if Robert and co. say
it's the best sushi that I believe them and will recommend it on
the strength of his/their knowledge.

Pat in North Carolina

--
* Patricia A. Swan  zafaran at sff.net  zafaran at fastmail.fm *