[LMB] OT: Wine And Diabetes And Misery

Robert Parks rparks at lvhot.org
Mon Apr 10 16:42:24 BST 2006

First one to roll over $1000, then Patrick and Rita took the next 6 or
7 rollovers. I'm currently back in the lead, with the first 10K (they
both work commission and are looking at retirement issues). I didn't
get a super low numbered card as I didn't show up til the third day of
the program (#00000043).

Robert