[LMB] your Bujold soundtracks

rizwana z riz_lists at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 11 18:25:04 BST 2006

  Do you have a 'soundtrack' you listen to when you read any of the Bujold books?
  Is there a particular piece of music that reminds you of any of the Bujold books or characters?
  For some reason the Last of the Mohicans soundtrack - particularly Trevor Jones Promontory (typically epic, tragic and beautiful) reminds me of all things Vorkosigan - make of that what you will!
  Also is there a piece of music which has inadvertently become associated with any of the books, Bujold or otherwise just because it was on at the time? Every time I hear Mogwai's album Happy Songs for Happy People it reminds me of the Murikami's Wind up Bird Chronicle as it was a new album I was listening to at the time (over and over again) but yknow it seems to go with it quite well :)

  *gets back to work*

  luck n light

  riz