[LMB] Discworld and the Nexus?

Damien Sullivan phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu
Tue Apr 11 23:15:52 BST 2006

On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 12:18:48AM -0800, Dan Tilque wrote:

> Well, in the previous time around, everyone else seemed to equate
> the Patrician with Gregor. I figured that in personality and

Gregor+Ezar for me.  Gregor's touch and style, Ezar's ruthlessness and lack of
niceness.

> especially mode of operation, the Patrician matched much better
> with Simon Illyan. Couldn't persuade anyone else, though. Glad

Illyan+Miles <-> Patrician+Vimes?  I could see something there.  But "Let's
see what happens" and being able to check even Granny Naismith (not that the
Patrician and Granny Weatherwax have met) push the Patrician into Gregor for
me.

And Illyan couldn't make Miles a Duke^WAuditor.

-xx- Damien X-)