[LMB] Branagh and Aral

Kalina Varbanova kikibug13 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 06:35:31 BST 2006

On 4/11/06, Elizabeth Holden <azurite at rogers.com> wrote:

> I think the problem is that I have a very distinct mental picture of Aral
> in my head and he doesn't really look like anyone but himself.

LOL I think that is the best argument against casting threads I have seen -
and I totally agree with it. I mean, I also have an idea of Aral (and Miles
and Cordelia, etc.) that I don't know how it can be really matched :)

I must try to think my way around this and see if I can come up with someone
> who's close to him in looks.

I'd rather fantacise. If somebody makes a movie - well, we'll see. If not,
I'd rather imagine him as I do - not larger than life, per se, but certainly
more vivid than any person I have seen on screen or off.
Kalina

--
You have two hands. One to help yourself and one to help others.