[LMB] The Casting Thread, Again [Was: Branagh and Aral]

Kalina Varbanova kikibug13 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 09:27:49 BST 2006

On 4/12/06, Alfred Kelgarries <alfredkelgarries at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Aral - Kenneth Branagh (right sp? cringe :):))
> Cordelia - (KB's wife (ex?))
> Bothari - Ciaran Hinds
>
> Now, how do you feel about Christopher Lee as Ezar (old, evil, but good
> natured)?

Yay, I think so!

And who can we get to play Simon Illyan? I can't visualize any current major
> actor in that role...

Hmm. How about Colin Firth?

Ges could be Keiffer Sutherland, in "bad Jack Bauer" mode...or he could be
> Simon's Ilyan's predecessor...in that case Ges would be the actor who played
> The Merovingian in Matrix 2 and 3 (imdb time!)

I think Keiffer Sutherland as Ges. Even in his "bad"-dest mode I don't think
he can be Negri. Ges, on the other hand, does not usually show it, and that
fits. Don't know who can do Negri.

Anthony Zerbe would be Crown Prince Serg, of course...

Hm. As I haven't seen Matrix II and III, nor any of the other films he is
in, I don't get a clear visual of him. Doesn't matter! :)
Kalina

--
You have two hands. One to help yourself and one to help others.