[LMB] The Casting Thread, Again [Was: Branagh and Aral]

Alfred Kelgarries alfredkelgarries at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 09:48:22 BST 2006

The merovingian is: Lambert Wilson (probably pronounced "Lamm-bere")

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0933727/

He is Vordarian! Imagine the dialog coming from that lovely accent, and just
the right degree of suave nastiness. (I can visualize him saying about
Cordelia, "Zat woman will be the death of me yet!")

Alfred Kelgarries
"War is the art of lying to  your enemies better than they can lie to  you."
Sun Tzu, modern version