[LMB] When Is A Force Field Not A Force Field?

Alfred Kelgarries alfredkelgarries at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 13 01:37:11 BST 2006

>Hm, uses a 'stream of fragments' to trigger incoming ... hm, sounds like it
>acts sort of like the anti-helicpoter mines, something triggers it to blow,
>and it hurls shrapnel in that general area to cook off any incoming
>goodies.

The THEL Laser system
http://www.defense-update.com/directory/THEL.htm

might be a nice addition to this once it gets miniaturized...I'll be AFV's
in Miles time have this stuff (obBujold)!

Alfred Kelgarries
"War is the art of lying to  your enemies better than they can lie to  you."
Sun Tzu, modern version