[LMB] OT: Wiring Ahead For A Starfleet Reservation

Alfred Kelgarries alfredkelgarries at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 13 07:40:49 BST 2006

>Babylon-5 showed us a conversation in a bathroom.  (As for the Enterprise,
>I thought the problem was that they actually published blueprints... with
>no
>head.)

They did, I owned a set. Later, a new set of blueprints was published
putting the two cans (one male, one female) on each side of the big center
viewscreen. Curiously enough, even the originals had them on all the other
decks, nicely laid out.

Ghod, those were the days. Watching Shatner now is just *painful*...

(mischievous subconscious alert: Kirk's actor's name's first four letter are
the past tense of the subject of this thread...)

Alfred Kelgarries
"War is the art of lying to  your enemies better than they can lie to  you."
Sun Tzu, modern version