[LMB] Life imitates Bujold

Alfred Kelgarries alfredkelgarries at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 17 09:40:04 BST 2006

>I dont' recall seeing it here before, except for
>being ingeneral discussion.  But I found the fol-
>lowing story on the Chuck Sheppard "News of the
>Weird" online article.

Fascinating! I recall my own post about cannibalism, and obviously someone
in the real world thought of it too. Now am I pleased or frightened...???

Of course, I suspect the product is even less like meat (at this point in
development) than tofu, but improvements can be made. For now, consider its
use in the upcoming orbital and lunar/martian base environments!

Alfred Kelgarries
"War is the art of lying to your enemies better than they can lie to you."
Sun Tzu, modern version
alfredkelgarries at gmail.com -- alternate email for personal mail if needed