[LMB] OT: Ravenclaw

Kalina Varbanova kikibug13 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 14:45:51 BST 2006

On 4/17/06, PAT MATHEWS <mathews55 at msn.com> wrote:

> >From: "Alfred Kelgarries" <alfredkelgarries at hotmail.com>
> >
> >Miles is Gryffindor, as is Quinn. Ekaterin is probably Gryffindor as
> well, but maybe Ravenclaw. Ivan, OTOH, could be Ravenclaw or Slytherin (not
> ALL Slytherin's are bad!)
> >

> Ivan is not Ravenclaw, never. He's either Hufflepuff or Slytherin, and a
> very low-key Slytherin. Ekaterin is a low-key, heart-driven Hufflepuff like
> one of my daughters. As such. she's a very grounding mate for Miles, who
> badly needs it.

I could agree to Ivan being Ravenclaw. Or low-key Slytherin. After ACC, I
don't think he is Hufflepuff anymore.
I deffinitely think Ekaterin in Gryffindor. She doesn't have that much
confidence in her own self... but then, neither does Neville, and he is a
good Gryffindor. I don't think she is a real Hufflepuff - but then, that is
my own view of Ekaterin. :) I think she is too analytical for a Hufflepuff -
she doesn't let her heart alone rule her.
Kalina
--
You have two hands. One to help yourself and one to help others.