[LMB] OT: Ravenclaw

PAT MATHEWS mathews55 at msn.com
Mon Apr 17 17:03:49 BST 2006

>From: I <iosef at gothic.net.au>
>>At 01:14 AM 18/04/2006, PAT MATHEWS wrote:
>
>>>From: I <iosef at gothic.net.au>

>>Oh, not unthinking! Never that. But tending to think "Don't fix it if it's
>>not broken," more comfortable with things they know, and with orderly
>>routines, yes.
>Agreed, but "always and forever" does not agree with "roll your sleeves up
>and fix it".
>
>Iestyn

??? Have you ever seen a Hufflepuff in the middle of a logistical crisis?
Believe me, they can come across as almost Ravenclaw. But they do insist
that the paperwork be in order and established procedures followed as much
as possible. And if they ever get a boss who does things the right way, they
will gladly follow.

Example from TV: Margaret Houlihan in MASH. Radar O'Reilly, same show.
What's-her-name from Sex in the City. Worf on ST:NG

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/