[LMB] OT: Sorting Thread

PAT MATHEWS mathews55 at msn.com
Mon Apr 17 20:57:46 BST 2006

>Azalais Aranxta <tiamat at tsoft.com> wrote:
>>(it
>>annoys me when people say things like "Ekaterin's too analytical
>>to be a Hufflepuff" because Ekaterin with her hands in dirt and
>>her dogged loyalty, to the point where Tien practically had to
>>off himself for her to be free, is to my thinking the perfect
>>image of a very intelligent Hufflepuff.)
>
>She is the perfect model of a very brainy Hufflepuff?
>
>:-)
>
>Joel
>

>--

Yes! Thanks, Joel and Azalais.

My oldest daughter is so much brighter than I am, it took me years to figure
out her basic orientation was Hufflepuff, complete with a strong drive
towards Service - to others and to the Community - which also often comes
with a major bossy streak, but what would you have? My sister was the same
way only far more expressive.

Pat, shedding one black feather...

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/