[LMB] OT: Ravenclaw

PAT MATHEWS mathews55 at msn.com
Tue Apr 18 01:35:36 BST 2006

>From: "B. Ross Ashley" <redlion at sff.net>
>>Yep.
>
>And I am so a Firesigner. Got ethics, don't got morals. ::Great big leonine
>toothy grin here:: Me and Lev Davidovich and old Jean-Paul Marat ... what
>can I say? We're Gryffindors. If there must be a revolution, look out,
>we'll lead it for you. And promptly get bumped off, but hey ...

"One generation got old; one generation got sold; this generation got no
destination to hold..."

Jefferson whatever, "Volunteers of America," the title of whose song would
have given any Hufflepuffs listening a very clear "destination to hold." Or
why my kids don't listen to crusaders.

Pat, who got old.