[LMB] Good Slytherins and Zaftig Pulchritude OT:

I iosef at gothic.net.au
Tue Apr 18 18:16:51 BST 2006

I find a good example of both these concepts can be found in "The
Darling Buds of May" from the early 90s. Pop as an example of the
first (in the books also) and Ma as an example of the latter. And to
complete the connection: Pam Ferris was in the series as Ma, and in
Prisoner of Azkaban......

Iestyn (whose mind is making strange connections)

PS: could a US listee who was a border at adolescent age (12+) please
send me (off list) a break-down of the sort of rules and structures
they used. I am conversant with the UK and Australian set-ups but am
not sure of the equivalent US institutions.