[LMB] OT: Ravenclaw

PAT MATHEWS mathews55 at msn.com
Tue Apr 18 21:09:21 BST 2006

It's the tag line from a song dating back to the hippie days. What it
referred to then is still a puzzle, looking back, but it is almost certain
as we look at things today:

My contemporaries got old.
My kids' contemporaries have been sold down the river, a river of debt
The kids on campus today are still lacking a clear goal and destination,
which I'm afraid they'll be presented with any day now.

However, the Hufflepuffs keep on plugging along doing their duty, may all
the gods bless them for it.

Pat

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/